The Q3 2021 Turkey Venture Report is one of MAGNiTT's flagship reports that provides a quarterly update on the venture capital and startup ecosystems in Turkey.
Discover our tailored enterprise solutions < Contact Sales >
Turkey Startup Ecosystem in Q3 2021 - Key Highlights
- In Q3 YTD 2021, the Turkish VC ecosystem reached its highest ever quarterly, half-yearly and yearly level of capital raised by local startups
- Turkish startups accounted for 30% of all VC transactions closed across MENA, Turkey, and Pakistan in Q3 2021 YTD
- More than half of the capital deployed into startups across MENA, Turkey and Pakistan in 2021 YTD was directed towards Turkish ventures
- Gaming startups closed the most funding rounds in Turkey in 2021 by the end of Q3
- Participation from investors in Turkish startups reached an all-time high in Q3 YTD 2021, with 32 more active investors recorded than in FY 2020
- Exit announcements remained frequent in Turkey as 15 startups recorded acquisitions
Keep the region’s latest venture data at your fingertips. Access our interactive data charts on Emerging Venture Markets
What’s In The Report?
This quarterly report provides a comprehensive overview and a deep dive into the Turkish venture capital and funding investment space and includes the following:
• A 5-year analysis of Turkey venture funding evolution, with a focus on Q3 ‘21 country and industry performance benchmarks
• Top 20 investor ranking, together with the business type and HQ analysis of all investment firms in the region
• Top 10 startup funding rounds that were closed during the analyzed period, as well as the ticket size split of the entire deal flow
• Top 10 last exits in Turkey-based startups
Who will benefit from the report?
The Turkey Venture Investment Report is ideal for investors tracking startup activity, consultants looking to identify technology innovation trends, as well as government entities searching for investments.
This report was created with data from MAGNiTT, a comprehensive directory of technology innovation trends. The platform provides the following analytics tools:
• Investment directories, a comprehensive list of all startup venture funding across the Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and Turkey
• Market Sizing Tools to visualize investment growth and trends across industries, geographies, and stage
• Startup Resources including a deal flow tool for applications to leading Venture Capitalists for investment
• Exit comparisons, looking at Mergers & Acquisitions from across the region
Sign-up for a demo to learn more about how our platform can help you make data-driven decisions.