This 13-page section report includes information and data-driven insights on the following:
- Investor Trends in Egypt, highlighting the number of investors in Egypt-based startups and whether they are local or international
- Ranking of Active Investors by Funding Stage, including the most active investors at Early Stage and Series A and beyond
- Newly Established Funds & Investors in 2019, highlighting all new funds and investors that were formed in 2019
This investor section is part of our full Egypt report, which also includes pre-money valuations and industry trends!
The number of investors in Egypt-based startups reached an all-time high in 2019
The number of deals in Egypt has boomed in recent years, and with it the number of investors has seen a significant increase as well. Many Egyptian entities made investments in Egypt-based startups for the first time in 2019, while MENA-based and international investors also continued to show interest in the country. Not surprisingly, 2019 saw more entities make investments than ever before.
This section report focuses on the key trends in investors in Egypt, including the top investors by funding stage, newly established funds and investors, and other key developments. In 2019, the number of investors in Egypt-based startups was higher than ever, with international investors making up a significant part of that growth.
You can purchase this section report by clicking here. Want to see a sample of a full country report, which includes this section, first? Click here.
This report is part of the full 2019 Egypt Venture Investment Report. You can find Egypt-specific data, insights, and trends on the following topics as well in our other section reports:
- State of Egypt: Funding & Exit Evolution
- State of Egypt: Industry Investment Trends
Purchase The State of Egypt: Key Investor Trends in 2019