The E-commerce Q3 Emerging Venture Markets (EVM) Venture Investment Report takes a comprehensive look at the sector’s full-year performance up to Q3 2022 within the venture capital and startup ecosystems in the Middle East, Africa Turkey and Pakistan.
E-commerce continued to be amongst the top performing industries in the EVM as the sector maintains its essential role in business strategy. The sector saw an annual 23.2% rise in funding value in the first nine months of 2022, while the number of deals dwindled by a yearly 7.6% to stand at 122. Furthermore, total value of funding in E-commerce in the EVM in the first nine months of 2022 stood at 94% of total funding for FY 2021, while the number of deals took over a share of 73.1% of total number of deals reported in FY 2021.
To learn more about this report and access the underlying data, contact our team.
Q3 2022 E-commerce Venture Investment Report - Key Highlights
What’s In The Report?
This quarterly report provides a comprehensive overview and a deep dive into the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan and Turkey Fintech venture capital and funding investment space and includes the following:
• A 5-year analysis of E-commerce venture funding evolution, with a focus on 2022 YTD country and industry performance benchmarks
• A 2-year quarterly E-commerce funding breakdown and comparison of all Emerging Venture Markets
• Top 20 investor ranking, together with the investor type and HQ analysis of all investment firms in the region
• Top 20 startup E-commerce funding rounds that were closed during the analyzed period, as well as the ticket size split of the entire deal flow
• E-commerce exit evolution across all Emerging Venture Markets
Who will benefit from the report?
This report is ideal for investors tracking startup activity, consultants looking to identify technology innovation trends, as well as government entities searching for investments.
This report was created with data from MAGNiTT, a comprehensive directory of technology innovation trends. The platform provides the following analytics tools:
• Investment directories, a comprehensive list of all startup venture funding across the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan, and Turkey
• Market Sizing Tools to visualize investment growth and trends across industries, geographies, and stage
• Comparison Tools to benchmark geographies, industries and investor performance
• Exit comparisons, looking at Mergers & Acquisitions from across the region
Learn how MAGNiTT's proprietary data can help your business. Contact us now!
*This report aggregates and analyses tech startup investments across the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan and Turkey