The Q3 2021 Emerging Venture Markets (EVM) Transport & Logistics Venture Investment Report is one of MAGNiTT's flagship industry reports that takes a comprehensive look at the sector’s quarterly performance within the venture capital and startup ecosystems in MENA, Turkey, and Pakistan.
Discover our tailored enterprise solutions < Contact Sales >
Q3 2021 EVM Transport & Logistics Venture Investment Report - Key Highlights
In Q3 2021, Transport & Logistics recorded the highest ever volume of transactions in a single quarter
One Turkish Transport & Logistics startup closed three mega-rounds in 2021 so far, amounting to nearly a billion USD
Across MENA, Turkey and Pakistan, four exits were recorded in the Transport & Logistics sector in Q3 YTD 2021
All three MENAPT geographies saw a record number of investors back local Transport & Logistics startups in 2021 YTD
Keep the region’s latest venture data at your fingertips. Access our interactive data charts on Emerging Venture Markets
What’s in the report?
This quarterly report provides a thorough overview of the Tranpsort & Logistics venture investment space in Emerging Venture Markets, and deep dives into specific updates on the following:
• A 5-year analysis of Transport & Logistics venture funding evolution, with a focus on Q3 2021 country and industry performance benchmarks
• Top 20 investor ranking within the industry, together with the business type and HQ analysis of all firms that have invested in Transport & Logistics startups across the EVMs
• Top 10 Transport & Logistics startup funding rounds that were closed during the analyzed period, as well as the ticket size split of the entire deal flow
• Top 10 last exits in Transport & Logistics startups in MENA, Turkey, and Pakistan
Who will benefit from the report?
The Q3 2021 EVM Transport & Logistics Venture Investment Report is ideal for investors tracking startup activity, consultants looking to identify technology innovation trends, as well as government entities aiming to foster innovation in Tranpsort & Logistics.
This report was created with data from MAGNiTT, a comprehensive directory of technology innovation trends. The platform provides the following analytics tools:
• Investment directories, a comprehensive list of all startup venture funding across the Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and Turkey
• Market Sizing Tools to visualize investment growth and trends across industries, geographies, and stage
• Startup Resources including a deal flow tool for applications to leading Venture Capitalists for investment
• Exit comparisons, looking at Mergers & Acquisitions from across the region
Sign-up for a demo to learn more about how our platform can help you make data-driven decisions.
*This report aggregates and analyses tech startup investments in 17 countries in the Middle East and North Africa - listed alphabetically: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Yemen.