What’s in the report?
This quarterly report provides a thorough overview of the Tranpsort & Logistics venture investment space in Emerging Venture Markets, and deep dives into specific updates on the following:
• A 5-year analysis of Transport & Logistics venture funding evolution, with a focus on Q3 2021 country and industry performance benchmarks
• Top 20 investor ranking within the industry, together with the business type and HQ analysis of all firms that have invested in Transport & Logistics startups across the EVMs
• Top 10 Transport & Logistics startup funding rounds that were closed during the analyzed period, as well as the ticket size split of the entire deal flow
• Top 10 last exits in Transport & Logistics startups in MENA, Turkey, and Pakistan
Who will benefit from the report?
The Q3 2021 EVM Transport & Logistics Venture Investment Report is ideal for investors tracking startup activity, consultants looking to identify technology innovation trends, as well as government entities aiming to foster innovation in Tranpsort & Logistics.
This report was created with data from MAGNiTT, a comprehensive directory of technology innovation trends. The platform provides the following analytics tools:
• Investment directories, a comprehensive list of all startup venture funding across the Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and Turkey
• Market Sizing Tools to visualize investment growth and trends across industries, geographies, and stage
• Startup Resources including a deal flow tool for applications to leading Venture Capitalists for investment
• Exit comparisons, looking at Mergers & Acquisitions from across the region
Sign-up for a demo to learn more about how our platform can help you make data-driven decisions.
*This report aggregates and analyses tech startup investments in 17 countries in the Middle East and North Africa - listed alphabetically: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Yemen.