The Q3 2021 Emerging Venture Markets (EVM) Food & Beverage Venture Investment Report is one of MAGNiTT's flagship industry reports that takes a comprehensive look at the sector’s quareterly performance within the venture capital and startup ecosystems in MENA, Turkey and Pakistan.
Discover our tailored enterprise solutions < Contact Sales >
Q3 2021 EVM Food & Beverage Venture Investment Report - Key Highlights
In Q3 YTD 2021, F&B startups in MENA exceeded the capital deployed in the industry in FY 2020 by 240%
Although the F&B industry ranked 1st by funding in MENA in 2021 YTD, it ranked 6th by deal volume
F&B ventures in MENA accounted for 28% of total capital raised in the region in 2021 by the end of Q3
A mega-round closed by one UAE-based startup accounted for 83% of capital deployed in MENA’s F&B sector in Q3 YTD 2021
Exactly half of the F&B deals registered in MENA in Q3 YTD 2021 were sized under $500K
Keep the region’s latest venture data at your fingertips. Access our interactive data charts on Emerging Venture Markets
What’s in the report?
This quarterly report provides a thorough overview of the Food & Beverage venture investment space in Emerging Venture Markets, and deep dives into specific updates on the following:
• A 5-year analysis of Food & Beverage venture funding evolution, with a focus on Q3 2021 country and industry performance benchmarks
• Top 20 investor ranking within the industry, together with the business type and HQ analysis of all firms that have invested in F&B startups across the EVMs
• Top 10 Food & Beverage startup funding rounds that were closed during the analysed period, as well as the ticket size split of the entire deal flow
• Top 10 last exits in Food & Beverage startups in MENA, Turkey and Pakistan
Who will benefit from the report?
The Q3 2021 EVM Food & Beverage Venture Investment Report is ideal for investors tracking startup activity, consultants looking to identify technology innovation trends, as well as government entities aiming to foster innovation in F&B.
This report was created with data from MAGNiTT, a comprehensive directory of technology innovation trends. The platform provides the following analytics tools:
• Investment directories, a comprehensive list of all startup venture funding across the Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and Turkey
• Market Sizing Tools to visualize investment growth and trends across industries, geographies, and stage
• Startup Resources including a deal flow tool for applications to leading Venture Capitalists for investment
• Exit comparisons, looking at Mergers & Acquisitions from across the region
Sign-up for a demo to learn more about how our platform can help you make data-driven decisions.