What’s in the report?
This quarterly report provides a thorough overview of the Fintech venture investment space in Emerging Venture Markets, and deep dives into specific updates on the following:
• A 5-year analysis of Fintech venture funding evolution, with a focus on Q3 2021 country and industry performance benchmarks
• Top 20 investor ranking within the industry, together with the business type and HQ analysis of all firms that have invested in Fintech startups across the EVMs
• Top 10 Fintech startup funding rounds that were closed during the analysed period, as well as the ticket size split of the entire deal flow
• Top 10 last exits in Fintech startups in MENA, Turkey and Pakistan
Who will benefit from the report?
The Q3 2021 EVM Fintech Venture Investment Report is ideal for investors tracking startup activity, consultants looking to identify technology innovation trends, as well as government entities aiming to foster innovation in Fintech.
This report was created with data from MAGNiTT, a comprehensive directory of technology innovation trends. The platform provides the following analytics tools:
• Investment directories, a comprehensive list of all startup venture funding across the Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and Turkey
• Market Sizing Tools to visualize investment growth and trends across industries, geographies, and stage
• Startup Resources including a deal flow tool for applications to leading Venture Capitalists for investment
• Exit comparisons, looking at Mergers & Acquisitions from across the region
Sign-up for a demo to learn more about how our platform can help you make data-driven decisions.
*This report aggregates and analyses tech startup investments in 17 countries in the Middle East and North Africa - listed alphabetically: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Yemen.