The Q3 2021 Emerging Venture Markets (EVM) E-commerce Venture Investment Report is one of MAGNiTT's flagship industry reports that takes a comprehensive look at the sector’s quarterly performance within the venture capital and startup ecosystems in MENA, Turkey, and Pakistan.
Discover our tailored enterprise solutions < Contact Sales >
Q3 2021 EVM E-commerce Venture Investment Report - Key Highlights
In just Q3 YTD 2021, yearly funding in E-commerce startups reached a record high in MENA, Turkey and Pakistan
Almost two-third of E-commerce transactions in Turkey in Q3 YTD 2021 were valued under $500K
Driven by one mega-round, Turkish startups accounted for 82% of capital deployed into E-commerce ventures across MENAPT in 2021 YTD
Egyptian startups closed 31% of E-commerce deals and raised 33% of E-commerce funding in MENA in Q3 YTD 2021
Pakistan and Turkey witnessed the highest ever participation of investors in E-commerce funding in Q3 YTD 2021
Keep the region’s latest venture data at your fingertips. Access our interactive data charts on Emerging Venture Markets
What’s in the report?
This half-yearly report provides a thorough overview of the E-commerce venture investment space in Emerging Venture Markets, and deep dives into specific updates on the following:
• A 5-year analysis of E-commerce venture funding evolution, with a focus on Q3 2021 country and industry performance benchmarks
• Top 20 investor ranking within the industry, together with the business type and HQ analysis of all firms that have invested in E-commerce startups across the EVMs
• Top 10 E-commerce startup funding rounds that were closed during the analysed period, as well as the ticket size split of the entire deal flow
• Top 10 last exits in E-commerce startups in MENA, Turkey and Pakistan
Who will benefit from the report?
The Q3 2021 EVM E-commerce Venture Investment Report is ideal for investors tracking startup activity, consultants looking to identify technology innovation trends, as well as government entities aiming to foster innovation in E-commerce.
This report was created with data from MAGNiTT, a comprehensive directory of technology innovation trends. The platform provides the following analytics tools:
• Investment directories, a comprehensive list of all startup venture funding across the Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and Turkey
• Market Sizing Tools to visualize investment growth and trends across industries, geographies, and stage
• Startup Resources including a deal flow tool for applications to leading Venture Capitalists for investment
• Exit comparisons, looking at Mergers & Acquisitions from across the region
Sign-up for a demo to learn more about how our platform can help you make data-driven decisions.
*This report aggregates and analyses tech startup investments in 17 countries in the Middle East and North Africa - listed alphabetically: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Yemen.