The Q3 2021 Pakistan Venture Report is one of MAGNiTT's flagship reports that provides a quarterly update on the venture capital and startup ecosystems in Pakistan.
Discover our tailored enterprise solutions < Contact Sales >
Pakistan Startup Ecosystem in Q3 2021 - Key Highlights
- The capital deployed in the country in 2021 YTD surpassed that in FY 2020 by 240%
- Pakistan was the only MENAPT (MENA, Turkey, and Pakistan) geography to see deal count increase between Q2 2021 and Q3 2021
- More VC transactions were registered in Pakistan in Q3 2021 than in any quarter before
- Pakistan ranked fifth across Emerging Venture Markets (MENA, Turkey, and Pakistan) by both funding and deal count
- A Transport & Logistics venture closed one of the largest rounds ever registered in the Pakistani VC ecosystem, allowing the industry to top ranking by funding
- The number of active investors in Pakistani startups in Q3 YTD 2021 was double of that in FY 2020
Keep the region’s latest venture data at your fingertips. Access our interactive data charts on Emerging Venture Markets
What’s In The Report?
This quarterly report provides a comprehensive overview and a deep dive into the Pakistani venture capital and funding investment space and includes the following:
• A 5-year analysis of Pakistan venture funding evolution, with a focus on Q3 ‘21 country and industry performance benchmarks
• Top 20 investor ranking, together with the business type and HQ analysis of all investment firms in the region
• Top 10 startup funding rounds that were closed during the analyzed period, as well as the ticket size split of the entire deal flow
• Top 10 last exits in Pakistan-based startups
Who will benefit from the report?
The Pakistan Venture Investment Report is ideal for investors tracking startup activity, consultants looking to identify technology innovation trends, as well as government entities searching for investments.
This report was created with data from MAGNiTT, a comprehensive directory of technology innovation trends. The platform provides the following analytics tools:
• Investment directories, a comprehensive list of all startup venture funding across the Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and Turkey
• Market Sizing Tools to visualize investment growth and trends across industries, geographies, and stage
• Startup Resources including a deal flow tool for applications to leading Venture Capitalists for investment
• Exit comparisons, looking at Mergers & Acquisitions from across the region
Sign-up for a demo to learn more about how our platform can help you make data-driven decisions.