Despite the COVID-19 impact, in October 2020 MENA VC investment exceeded the FY 2019 funding.
The number of disclosed deals was declining (-25%) since September 2020, indicating investors’ cautious deployment of capital with specific preferences in industry invested and the stage of tech ventures that received funding.
Find the latest update in investors sentiment at the October 2020 Dashboard.
This report is also available as part of our Pro and Enterprise subscriptions, along with all other country, industry, and other venture summary reports. You can check them out HERE.
The October 2020 Dashboard includes a summary and data-driven information on:
● Executive Summary & Top News: A condensed view of the most important activity and takeaways in the month
● Funding Overview: A list of all deals in the month, as well as charts on deals and funding trends over the years
● Country Dashboard: A ranking of the top countries in the month and year by number of deals
● Industry Dashboard: A ranking of the top industries in the month and year by number of deals
● Investor Dashboard: A breakdown of the most active investor in the year thus far, by number of investments
● Funding Rounds: A list of all deals in the month, including funding amount, investor names, funding stages, and more
● Exits: A list of all exits in the month, including acquisition amounts where available, as well as the acquirer and startup logos
● Methodology & Definitions