In November 2020, MENA VC funding continued to exceed investments in FY 2019 despite the ongoing complications created by COVID-19.
Since June 2020, the number of investment deals has continued to decline, reaching the lowest point in October 2020 with only (20) deals, picking up again in November 2020 with a (30%) increase. Furthermore, total funding has remained relatively nascent since July 2020 but saw a ($5M) drop from October to November 2020, (-10%).
Find the latest update on investors' sentiment in the November 2020 Dashboard.
This report is also available as part of our Pro and Enterprise subscriptions, along with all other country, industry, and other venture summary reports. You can check them out HERE.
The November 2020 Dashboard includes a summary and data-driven information on:
● Executive Summary & Top News: A condensed view of the most important activity and takeaways in the month
● Funding Overview: A list of all deals in the month, as well as charts on deals and funding trends over the years
● Country Dashboard: A ranking of the top countries in the month and year by number of deals
● Industry Dashboard: A ranking of the top industries in the month and year by number of deals
● Investor Dashboard: A breakdown of the most active investor in the year thus far, by number of investments
● Funding Rounds: A list of all deals in the month, including funding amount, investor names, funding stages, and more
● Exits: A list of all exits in the month, including acquisition amounts where available, as well as the acquirer and startup logos
● Methodology & Definitions