Get any 3 reports for $799 with MAGNiTT PRO!
MENA’s Most Active Investors - Q3 2020 Update
Despite the COVID-19 crisis, more than 240 institutional investors took part in the $803M funding deployed across 360 startup deals in MENA during the first 9 months of 2020
The latest Q3 2020 Most Active Investors in MENA Update leverages MAGNiTT's data to provide an in-depth analysis of institutional VC investment activity across the Middle Eastern and North Africa. With the analyzed period spreading from 2015 to 2020, the report presents compelling insights on the most active funds that contributed to the development of the region's startup ecosystem, across a wide range of industries. The report also paints a dynamic picture of the continued impact of COVID-19 on investors' investment decisions.
What is included in the report:
- Executive Summary: MENA's most active investors in 2020 (Q1-Q3)
- MENA Venture Capital Funding: overview by deals # and invested amount ($M)
- Comparison: accelerators investments versus VC funding trend
- Top Investors Per Industry: an overview of the most active investors in FintTech, E-commerce, Food & Beverage, Tech, Healthcare
- Top Investors Profiles: an overview of each fund's investment remit, selection criteria & latest 10 deals
For more details about the most active investors in MENA with extensive profiles highlighting their investment strategy, purchase the report HERE
The United Arab Emirates (UAE), one of the MENA region's largest startup ecosystems, saw the highest number of active investors in 2020 YTD (Q1 - Q3), accounting for 18% of active investors in the region. Egypt and Saudi Arabia (KSA) followed in second and third place with 14% and 12%, respectively. Wamda Capital, Global Ventures, and the Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO), all UAE-based investors, were of the top 10 most active funding institutions in the region this year.
Purchase MENA’s Most Active Investors - Q3 2020 Update