What’s In The Report?
This bi-annual report provides a comprehensive overview and a deep dive into the Middle East and North Africa venture capital and funding investment space and includes the following:
• A 5-year analysis of MENA venture funding evolution, with a focus on H1 ‘21 country and industry performance benchmarks
• Top 20 investor ranking, together with the business type and HQ analysis of all investment firms in the region
• Top 10 startup funding rounds that were closed during the analyzed period, as well as the ticket size split of the entire deal flow
• Top 10 last exits in MENA-based startups
Who will benefit from the report?
The MENA Venture Investment Report is ideal for investors tracking startup activity, consultants looking to identify technology innovation trends, as well as government entities searching for investments.
This report was created with data from MAGNiTT, a comprehensive directory of technology innovation trends. The platform provides the following analytics tools:
• Investment directories, a comprehensive list of all startup venture funding across the Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and Turkey
• Market Sizing Tools to visualize investment growth and trends across industries, geographies, and stage
• Startup Resources including a deal flow tool for applications to leading Venture Capitalists for investment
• Exit comparisons, looking at Mergers & Acquisitions from across the region
Sign-up for a demo to learn more about how our platform can help you make data-driven decisions.
*This report aggregates and analyses tech startup investments in 17 countries in the Middle East and North Africa - listed alphabetically: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Yemen.