July 2020 marks a record high for the year, with funding raised in 2020 surpassing 2019
Although July 2020 has seen a 45% drop in the number of deals, total funding has increased by 72% when compared to the same month last year. Compared to last month, the number of deals has decreased by 61%, as 57 deals took place in June 2020.
This report is also available as part of our Pro and Enterprise subscriptions, along with all other country, industry, and other venture summary reports. You can check them out HERE.
The July 2020 Dashboard includes a summary and data-driven information on:
● Executive Summary & Top News: A condensed view of the most important activity and takeaways in the month
● Funding Overview: A list of all deals in the month, as well as charts on deals and funding trends over the years
● Country Dashboard: A ranking of the top countries in the month and year by number of deals
● Industry Dashboard: A ranking of the top industries in the month and year by number of deals
● Investor Dashboard: A breakdown of the most active investor in the year thus far, by number of investments
● Funding Rounds: A list of all deals in the month, including funding amount, investor names, funding stages, and more
● Exits: A list of all exits in the month, including acquisition amounts where available, as well as the acquirer and startup logos
● Methodology & Definitions
Want to see a sample of the full report first? Click here.