The H1 2021 Emerging Venture Markets (EVM) Delivery & Logistics Venture Investment Report is one of MAGNiTT's flagship industry reports that takes a comprehensive look at the sector’s half-yearly performance within the venture capital and startup ecosystems in MENA, Turkey and Pakistan.
H1 2021 EVM Delivery & Logistics Venture Investment Report - Key Highlights
• Three mega-rounds by a Delivery & Logistics startup ensured the sector's total funding across Emerging Venture Markets crossed the billion dollar mark in H1 2021
• MENA accounted for 73% of deals within the Delivery & Logistics sector, while Turkish startups received 91% of capital deployed in the industry
• After five consecutive half-years of growth, H1 2021 represented the highest deal count ever within Delivery & Logistics across EVMs
• Unlike most top industries in MENA, accelerated deals within the Delivery & Logistics sector increased by 4pp between FY 2020 and H1 2021
• A majority of investors in MENA's Delivery & Logistics startups were headquartered in Saudi Arabia
Keep the region’s latest venture data at your fingertips. Access our interactive data charts on Emerging Venture Markets
What’s in the report?
This half-yearly report provides a thorough overview of the Delivery & Logistics venture investment space in Emerging Venture Markets, and deep dives into specific updates on the following:
• A 5-year analysis of Delivery & Logistics venture funding evolution, with a focus on H1 2021 country and industry performance benchmarks
• Top 20 investor ranking within the industry, together with the business type and HQ analysis of all firms that have invested in Delivery & Logistics startups across the EVMs
• Top 10 Delivery & Logistics startup funding rounds that were closed during the analysed period, as well as the ticket size split of the entire deal flow
• Top 10 last exits in Delivery & Logistics startups in MENA, Turkey and Pakistan
Who will benefit from the report?
The H1 2021 EMV Delivery & Logistics Venture Investment Report is ideal for investors tracking startup activity, consultants looking to identify technology innovation trends, as well as government entities aiming to foster innovation in Delivery & Logistics.
This report was created with data from MAGNiTT, a comprehensive directory of technology innovation trends. The platform provides the following analytics tools:
• Investment directories, a comprehensive list of all startup venture funding across the Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and Turkey
• Market Sizing Tools to visualize investment growth and trends across industries, geographies, and stage
• Startup Resources including a deal flow tool for applications to leading Venture Capitalists for investment
• Exit comparisons, looking at Mergers & Acquisitions from across the region
Sign-up for a demo to learn more about how our platform can help you make data-driven decisions.
*This report aggregates and analyses tech startup investments in 17 countries in the Middle East and North Africa - listed alphabetically: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Yemen.