Get any 3 reports for $799 with MAGNiTT PRO!
H1 2020 Pakistan Venture Investment Report
MAGNiTT launches its first H1 2020 Pakistan Venture Investment Report, as it begins to expand beyond MENA
MAGNiTT's Pakistan Venture report highlights increasing investor appetite in Pakistan-based startups, where 76% of active investors in H1 2020 were from outside Pakistan. Furthermore, total funding decreased by 9% and number of deals increased by 13%, from H1 2020 to H1 2019. Average ticket size was $0.6M in H1 2020, down 14% from H1 2019. You can purchase the full report here.
What's included in this 40+ page report?
Pakistan's most comprehensive research report on venture trends
- Funding Trends in Pakistan, incl. deals & funding evolution, avg. funding, and top deals
- Investors in Pakistan, with most active investors, ranked by funding stage
- Industry Insights, with deep-dives in top industries
- Average Funding by Funding Stage, highlighting the avg. funding at Seed & Series A
- Country Rankings & Comparisons, incl. a ranking and comparison of Pakistan vs top-performing MENA countries by deals and funding
Purchase the report online here. Want to obtain a free sample? Download a copy here.
Pakistan ranked joint 4th with Jordan by total funding after Saudi Arabia with ($10M) in funding raised, mainly attributable to the multiple E-Commerce funding rounds Pakistan has seen in H1 2020, including Tajir's ($1.8M) Early Stage fund raise. Furthermore, the country ranked (5th) by number of deals after Oman, with (17) investments taking place in H1 2020.
Purchase the full 40+ page report here for the most comprehensive insights into Pakistan's venture funding trends in H1 2020.
Purchase H1 2020 Pakistan Venture Investment Report