MAGNiTT launches its first H1 2020 Pakistan Venture Investment Report, as it begins to expand beyond MENA
MAGNiTT's Pakistan Venture report highlights increasing investor appetite in Pakistan-based startups, where 76% of active investors in H1 2020 were from outside Pakistan. Furthermore, total funding decreased by 9% and number of deals increased by 13%, from H1 2020 to H1 2019. Average ticket size was $0.6M in H1 2020, down 14% from H1 2019. You can purchase the full report here.
What's included in this 40+ page report?
Pakistan's most comprehensive research report on venture trends
- Funding Trends in Pakistan, incl. deals & funding evolution, avg. funding, and top deals
- Investors in Pakistan, with most active investors, ranked by funding stage
- Industry Insights, with deep-dives in top industries
- Average Funding by Funding Stage, highlighting the avg. funding at Seed & Series A
- Country Rankings & Comparisons, incl. a ranking and comparison of Pakistan vs top-performing MENA countries by deals and funding
Pakistan ranked joint 4th with Jordan by total funding after Saudi Arabia with ($10M) in funding raised, mainly attributable to the multiple E-Commerce funding rounds Pakistan has seen in H1 2020, including Tajir's ($1.8M) Early Stage fund raise. Furthermore, the country ranked (5th) by number of deals after Oman, with (17) investments taking place in H1 2020.
Purchase the full 40+ page report here for the most comprehensive insights into Pakistan's venture funding trends in H1 2020.