The H1 2022 Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Venture Report is one of MAGNiTT's flagship reports that provides a bi-annual update on the venture capital and startup ecosystems in the MENA region.
MENA Startup Ecosystem in H1 2022 - Key Highlights
What’s In The Report?
This bi-annual report provides a comprehensive overview and a deep dive into the MENA venture capital and funding investment space and includes the following:
• A 5-year analysis of MENA venture funding evolution, with a focus on H1‘22 industry performance benchmarks
• Top 20 investor ranking, together with the business type and HQ analysis of all investment firms in the region
• Top 10 startup funding rounds that were closed during the analyzed period, as well as the ticket size split of the entire deal flow
• Top 10 last exits recorded by MENA-based startups
Who will benefit from the report?
This report is ideal for investors tracking startup activity, consultants looking to identify technology innovation trends, as well as government entities searching for investments.
This report was created with data from MAGNiTT, a comprehensive directory of technology innovation trends. The platform provides the following analytics tools:
• Investment directories, a comprehensive list of all startup venture funding across the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan, and Turkey
• Market Sizing Tools to visualize investment growth and trends across industries, geographies, and stage
• Startup Resources including a deal flow tool for applications to leading Venture Capitalists for investment
• Exit comparisons, looking at Mergers & Acquisitions from across the region
Learn how MAGNiTT's proprietary data can help your business. Contact us now!
*This report aggregates and analyses tech startup investments across the Middle East, Africa, Turkey and Pakistan.