The FY2022 Saudi Arabia (KSA) Venture Investment Report is one of MAGNiTT's flagship reports that provides a yearly update on the venture capital and startup ecosystem in the Kingdom.
2022 was the year of Venture Capital (VC) outshine for Saudi Arabia. Funding in the Kingdom rose by 72% to register its all time high level of $987M, few steps away from hitting the $1Bn mark, with only five less deals than the number closed in 2021. The Kingdom captured a third of the MENA region’s $3.2Bn record funding.
To learn more about this report and access the underlying data, contact our team.
What’s In The Report?
This yearly report provides a comprehensive overview and a deep dive into the KSA venture capital and funding investment space and includes the following:
•A 5-year analysis of KSA venture funding evolution, with a focus on 2022 country and industry performance
• Top 20 investor ranking, together with the investor type and HQ analysis of all investment firms in the region
• Top 20 startup funding rounds that were closed during the analyzed period, as well as the ticket size split of the entire deal flow
• A 5-year KSA exit evolution with country benchmark breakdown
• Top 10 last exits recorded by KSA-based startups
Who will benefit from the report?
This report is ideal for investors tracking startup activity, consultants looking to identify technology innovation trends, as well as government entities searching for investments.
This report was created with data from MAGNiTT, a comprehensive directory of technology innovation trends. The platform provides the following analytics tools:
• Investment directories, a comprehensive list of all startup venture funding across the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan, and Turkey
• Market Sizing Tools to visualize investment growth and trends across industries, geographies, and stage
• Comparison Tools to benchmark geographies, industries and investor performance
• Exit comparisons, looking at Mergers & Acquisitions from across the region
Learn how MAGNiTT's proprietary data can help your business. Contact us now!
*This report aggregates and analyses tech startup investments in 17 countries in the Middle East and North Africa - listed alphabetically: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Yemen.