Investor activity has significantly evolved in the region over the past few years. The focus has shifted towards later-stage investments in more opportunistic industries, such as E-Commerce, Fintech, and Healthcare, which were positively impacted by COVID-19, seeing increases in funding and deal activity last year. The chart below displays the evolution of the number of investors over the last 5 years, broken down by investor HQ.
Below you can find a presentation of a sample from the report to see what is included:
Access previous Venture Capital Funding Reports:
• MENA Industry Venture Report 2021
• MENA Venture Investment Report 2021
• MENA Investor Report Q3 2020
• MENA Venture Investment Report Q3 2020
• Turkey Venture Investment Report H1 2020
• Pakistan Venture Investment Report H1 2020
This report was created with data from MAGNiTT, which is a comprehensive directory of emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
• Investment directories, a comprehensive list of all startup venture funding across the Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and Turkey
• Market Sizing Tools to visualize investment growth and trends across industries, geographies, and stage
• Startup Resources including a deal flow tool for applications to leading Venture Capitalists for investment
• Exit comparisons, looking at Mergers & Acquisitions from across the region
If you aren’t already a client, sign up for a demo to learn more about how our platform can help you make data-driven decisions.