Real Estate witnessed declines in deal and funding activity from 2018 to 2019
What's included in this 46-page report?
Real Estate's most comprehensive research report on venture trends
- Funding Trends in MENA's Real Estate, incl. deals & funding evolution, avg. funding, and top deals
- Exits in MENA's Real Estate, incl. a list of all 2019 exits
- Most Active Investors in Real Estate, with most active investors ranked by funding stage
- Industry Vertical Breakdown, with a quick dive into the top-performing Real Estate verticals in the region
- Pre-money Valuation by Funding Stage, highlighting the avg. pre-money valuation at Early Stage & Series A
- Country Rankings & Trends, incl. a ranking of MENA countries by Real Estate deals and funding
Want to obtain a free sample? Download a copy here.
The Real Estate industry saw sizable investment activity over the last 5 years, a total of 16 investment deals from 2015 to 2019. Excluding investments that took place in 2020, 2018 saw the highest total funding raised by MENA-based Real Estate startups of $123M, mainly attributable to Propertyfinder's $120M Series C fund-raise. The United Arab Emirates accounts for the lion's share in Real Estate funding, accounting for more than 90% of total funding raised since 2015.