This 62-page report includes:
- Transport Funding Trends in MENA, incl. deals & funding evolution, avg. funding, and top MENA deals
- Transport Exits in MENA, including a list of all 2019 exits
- Investors in Transport, with most active investors by funding stage ranked
- Industry Vertical Insights, case studies on top transport verticals, such as Mobility, Last-Mile, and Freight
- Pre-money Valuation by Funding Stage, highlighting the avg. pre-money valuation at Seed & Series A
- Country Rankings & Trends in Transport, incl. a ranking of MENA countries by transport deals and funding
Want to see a sample of the full report? Click here.
Inevitably, with an increase in the number of startups in the Delivery & Transport space in the Middle East and North Africa, there are more investors looking to support those startups as well. Transport has long been one of the largest challenges in the region, which could be solved with tech-enabled, scalable solutions that startups aim to offer.
Not surprisingly, the number of investors in MENA-based Delivery & Transport startups reached an all-time high in 2019, with 50 entities making investments in regional transportation startups. 86% of these investors come from the MENA region, with the remaining 14% coming from outside the region.
Whereas certain industries have seen significant international interest, such as FinTech and Healthcare, Delivery & Transport remains largely in the interest of regional investors. This, and much more, is covered in the full report.