This 35-page report includes:
- Funding Trends in Lebanon, including a deals and funding evolution, average funding, and top 10 deals
- Exits in Lebanon, including a list of all exits in 2019
- Investors in Lebanon, with all the most active investors by stage ranked, as well as newly formed funds and investment entities
- Industry Insights, with case studies of top industries by deals and total funding, such as Healthcare and E-commerce
- Pre-money Valuation by Funding Stage, showing the average pre-money valuation at Seed
Want a sample of the full report first? Click here.
Moreover, more startups are entering the forray, as the number of Early Stage deals also saw a significant boost: its share increased by 18% from 2018 to 2019, increasing the number of deals by 18% from 2018 to 2019. Hence, while the number of investments has gone up, they are mainly at the Early Stage, with big-ticket Later Stage investments remaining stagnant.