2019 has seen $516M invested in GCC-based startups, a 22% drop in total funding from $661M in 2018, mainly concentrated in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates still accounts for the larger share of funding and investment activity in the region, even though its share of GCC funding and investment deals dropped by 15% and 37% respectively from 2015, meaning that startup ecosystems in neighboring countries are increasing in size.
What's included in this 49-page report?
GCC's most comprehensive research report on venture trends
- Funding Trends in GCC, incl. deals & funding evolution, avg. funding, and top deals
- Exits in GCC, incl. a list of all 2019 exits
- Investors in GCC, with most active investors ranked by funding stage
- Industry Insights, with an overview of the top performing industries in the region
- Pre-money Valuation by Funding Stage, highlighting the avg. pre-money valuation at Early Stage & Series A
- Country Rankings & Trends, incl. a ranking of GCC countries by deals and funding
Want to obtain a free sample? Download a copy here.