F&B deals reached an all time high in 2019, total funding on the other hand witnessed a slight drop
The Food & Beverage industry saw increased investment activity over the last 5 years, jumping from just 10 deals in 2015 to 54 in 2019. Furthermore, 2016, with the highest total funding of $82M, mainly attributable to Wadi's $67M Series A fund raise, was a record year by total funding for the industry, before dropping to $43M in 2019. Saudi Arabia took the lead in the industry, acounting for 22% of deals and 44% of total funding raised by F&B startups.
What's included in this 61-page report?
F&B's most comprehensive research report on venture trends
- Funding Trends in MENA's F&B, incl. deals & funding evolution, avg. funding, and top deals
- Exits in MENA's F&B, incl. a list of all 2019 exits
- Most Active Investors in F&B, with most active investors ranked by funding stage
- Industry Vertical Breakdown, with a quick dive into the top performing F&B verticals in the region
- Pre-money Valuation by Funding Stage, highlighting the avg. pre-money valuation at Early Stage & Series A
- Country Rankings & Trends, incl. a ranking of MENA countries by F&B deals and funding
Want to obtain a free sample? Download a copy here.