Get any 3 reports for $799 with MAGNiTT PRO!
2019 Egypt Venture Investment Report
2019 was a record year for the Egyptian startup ecosystem by deals, funding, and more
With a population of nearly 100 million people, Egypt is a key market in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) for startups. In recent years, entrepreneurs and investors have seen a significant increase in the number of deals and total funding in the country, showing a clear acceleration in local activity.
This 41-page report includes:
- Funding Trends in Egypt, including a deals and funding evolution, average funding, and top deals in the country
- Exit Trends in Egypt, including a list of all exits in 2019, with industry insights and acquirers of Egypt-based startups
- Investors in Egypt, with all the most active investors by stage ranked, as well as newly formed funds and investment entities
- Industry Insights, with case studies of top industries by deals and total funding, such as FinTech, E-commerce, and Transport
- Pre-money Valuation by Funding Stage, highlighting the average pre-money valuation at Seed and Series A
Want to see a sample of the full report first? Click here.
For the first time in history, the country ranked first by number of deals in the region, surpassing the United Arab Emirates (UAE). This first-of-its-kind-report explores this quickly growing ecosystem from an startup investments and venture capital perspective, through data-driven insights from the MAGNiTT platform.
Only interested in a specific section? Click below to go to that specific section report!
- Egypt Funding Evolution, including a deals and funding evolution, average funding, average pre-money valuations, top deals in the country, and more.
- Industry Breakdown, including a deep-dive into the most active industries by number of deals and total funding, such as FinTech, E-commerce, and Delivery & Transport.
- Investor Breakdown, including the trends in investors in the country, with all the most active investors by stage ranked, as well as newly formed funds and investment entities.
- Exits, including a highlight and analysis of all exits, as well as trends within the country's exit space.
Purchase 2019 Egypt Venture Investment Report