Digitainment witnessed declines in deal and funding activity from 2018 to 2019
What's included in this 51-page report?
Digitainment's most comprehensive research report on venture trends
- Funding Trends in MENA's Digitainment, incl. deals & funding evolution, avg. funding, and top deals
- Exits in MENA's Digitainment, incl. a list of all 2019 exits
- Most Active Investors in Digitainment, with most active investors ranked by funding stage
- Industry Vertical Breakdown, with a quick dive into the top-performing Digitainment verticals in the region
- Country Rankings & Trends, incl. a ranking of MENA countries by Digitainment deals and funding
Want to obtain a free sample? Download a copy here.
The Digitainment Industry saw a number of sizable investments over the last 5 years, a total of $235M invested across 98 deals from 2015 to 2019. 2017 saw the highest total funding raised by MENA-based Digitainment startups of $115M, mainly attributable to the Dubai-based Starzplay Arabia's $90M Series C fundraise. The Untied Arab Emirates accounted for the lion's share in Digitainment's funding and deal activity over the last 5 years.