Apply to the Zain Great Idea Acceleration Program on MAGNiTT
Kuwait-based Zain, a telecommunications company in the Middle East has announced its 6th edition of the Zain Great Idea Investment and Acceleration Program, in partnership with Brilliant Lab. The program is focused on Pre-Seed and Seed stage startups and will accept applications from all tech startups across the GCC.
The program, which will be held virtually this year, provides a package for the emerging tech startups as well as startups falling under the following establishing services:
Get the Top Startup Stories directly to your inbox! Subscribe to MAGNiTT Newsletters
1. $50K in cash investment from the Brilliant Start investment fund, in exchange for not less than a 5% share in the company (the startups initially require the investment committee’s approval).
2. Legal and administrative support, as well as commercial licensing services are provided to the startups joining through the Brilliant Lab acceleration program.
3. Virtual training provided by the best practitioners of technology enterprise expertise from IE, MIT, and Stanford business schools.
4. Media and marketing support from Zain Telecommunications Company to the distinguished startups to help them reach their targeted groups faster and with ease.
5. Meetings and exchange of experiences with more than 100 graduates from Zain Great Idea’s previous programs. The program is designed to accelerate pre and seed stage tech startups to take their prototypes to the next level.
Zain's Chief Corporate Communications and Relations Officer Waleed Al Khashti commented, "After 10 years of continuous feats achieved by this initiative, we have succeeded in pushing forward hundreds of brilliant entrepreneurs who own thriving businesses and SMEs that operate not only in the local market but even across regional and international ones as well.
"Participants will be able to apply for this funding by pitching their startups to the investment committee we created along with our partners at Rasameel Investment Company and Brilliant Lab. All those who get accepted into the program’s first phase will join our bootcamp which will be completely virtual this year and will continue for four weeks."
Apply to the Zain Great Idea Acceleration Program on MAGNiTT today and take your tech startup to the next level! The deadline for applications is 15 January 2021.
Are you a startup looking for investment? Apply for funding to 100+ investors now