Is your startup ready for the next move? Join MINT Incubator Spring '21 program and watch your business grow!
In just three years, MINT Incubator has mentored and developed over 60 startups and over 100 entrepreneurs. The incubator is divided into two tracks and each startup is able to apply to the track that most closely aligns with their company/product.
The Sector-Agnostic Track is designed for startups at the minimal viable product (MVP) stage, while the FinTech Track is specifically designed for what they’re calling startups at the ideation stage with unique business ideas that want to disrupt and revolutionize the financial technology market.
The selection criteria:
● Startups that want to grow and scale their business
● Early-stage startups at the minimal viable product and growth stage
● No sector restriction. It’s all about the idea and business model
● Have a highly scalable business model with the team to execute
● Main founder must be between 16-35 years of age
● No limits on the size of the team
MINT Incubator is designed to support startups with no strings attached. They will neither take equity nor provide debt to the startups enrolled in the program. The only expectation from startups is their passion and commitment to take their business to the next level.
Apply to MINT Incubator Spring '21 program on MAGNiTT before the deadline of 30 January 2021
Are you a startup looking for investment? Apply for funding to 100+ investors now