JETRO to Showcase JAPAN Pavilion in GITEX Future Stars 2021
Interested in more data on startup investments? Access our data on 7,490+ startup funding rounds
This October, Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) will be organizing its largest JAPAN PAVILION presence at GITEX Future Stars; one of the largest and most anticipated startup events in MENA and South Asia. In its 6th annual edition, JETRO will be showcasing 20 Japanese startups with unique and cutting-edge technology from various sectors: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (loT), Healthcare, Space Tech, Food & AgriTech, AutoTech, mobility, FinTech, VR & AR, Environment, Energy & CleanTech.
JETRO is inviting you to visit JAPAN PAVILION at the Dubai World Trade Centre [Za’abeel Hall 5] from 17th to 20th October 2021 and learn all about next generation technology, including the world's first needle-free glucose testing device and the world's smallest flying car, AI-powered schedule optimizers and VR-integrated Healthcare platforms and many other unique innovations currently brewing in Japan.
Here’s the full list of exhibiting Japanese startups:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) & loT:
- AWL, Inc. – innovative Edge AI solutions and deep learning-based video analytics.
- Net Smile - digital transformation & innovation (DX&DI) solutions. Converting paper documents into digital forms where you can rearrange the data as requested in different languages.
- Rutilea, Inc. - work schedule optimization system using AI.
- Touchence Inc. - develops original tactile sensors and the smallest 6 DoF in the world for better productivity of robot and healthcare QOL.
- Cellspect Co. ltd. - produces a device that can measure 3 health readings (blood glucose, triglyceride, and cholesterol) simultaneously in 3 minutes with a fingertip blood test.
- Holoeyes Inc. - virtual reality platform that enhances medical treatments, procedure planning, and education using 3D imaging techniques.
- Melody International Ltd. – remote mobile fetal monitoring device connects pregnant women and doctors.
- Quantum Operation Inc. - the world’s first wearable device, non-invasive continuous blood glucose monitoring without needles.
Food & Agri Tech:
- Ac-Planta Inc. - biostimulant products that can protect the agricultural crops from water shortage and heat.
- AGRIST, Inc. - automated vegetable harvesting robot.
- Ark Inc. - sustainable CRAS (Closed Recirculating Aquaculture System) for land-based fish farming.
- EF Polymer Private Limited - organic water retention polymer from bio-waste, which helps to reduce 40% water and 20% fertilizer requirement.
- Axelspace Corporation - Earth observation platform capture images of the whole world once every 2-3 days at a resolution of 2.5m.
- Tenchijin Inc. - land evaluation engine, supporting agriculture and city development.
Environment, Energy & Clean Tech:
- PJP Eye LTD – plant-based carbon batteries made from Cotton! “Cambrian”, 10x faster charging, 20 years’ battery life, and is 100% recyclable.
- SPACECOOL Inc. - passive radiative sky cooling film that blocks heat from the sun and atmosphere. Further, heat is dispelled through radiation to outer space, enabling continuous cooling without consuming any energy.
Auto Tech & Mobility:
- SkyDrive Inc. - the world’s smallest “flying car”.
- Linearity Co. Ltd - next-generation elevator market of linear motor technology elevators.
Fintech & VR/AR:
- Standage Inc. - digital trading platform using blockchain offering B2B services and allowing financial transactions.
- AMATELUS Co., Ltd. - user-controlled free-viewpoint or multi-angle video using their software “SwipeVideo”.
Looking for innovations across the globe? Browse 21,400+ startups in Emerging Venture Markets