Apply for Nahdet El Mahrousa's Green Works’ Growth Acceleration Program on MAGNiTT
Nahdet El Mahrousa has announced the launch of Green Works’ Growth Acceleration Program for social enterprises working in the clean and green sectors. The program is funded by Hivos and is run in partnership with CleanTech Arabia. Its main objective is to help scale green enterprises creating significant social impact in Egypt through a 10-month acceleration program and will offer up to 250K EGP of non-equity impact investment, the distribution of which will be asset and milestone-based.
The accepted cohort will also receive a tailored capacity building program specifically aimed at supporting them at the inflection point of their growth curve, helping them speed up and sustain their growth operations, and most importantly to tackle challenges they’re facing in various critical areas such as financial analysis & management, operations agility, risk management, business development & customer acquisition, branding & communications, talent acquisition, venture growth strategies, and business valuation.
Additionally, the program will provide access to mentors, consultants, business support services (back office legal and financial affairs), and it will offer sector-specific technical support in key areas such as resource optimization & efficiency, technological analysis & assessment, developing sector-specific KPIs, access to green credit lines, and more.
Get the Top Startup Stories directly to your inbox! Subscribe to MAGNiTT Newsletters
The main criteria for admission are as follows:
● Team members are Egyptian.
● The team has at least 2 members.
● At least one founder is working full time in the startup.
● We welcome all whom the above criteria apply to and encourage those operating in waste management, sustainable energy & energy efficiency, food production, sustainable agriculture, and all other green economy sectors to apply. Preference is given to waste management and renewable energy.
● Startup has a defined and validated business model and product-market fit, and has established distribution channels.
● Startup is delivering to customers, is generating revenues, and preferably profitable.
● Startup has a team of 5+ employees (including full time and part time jobs).
● Startup has been in business for at least 2-3 years and has been registered for at least 1 year.
● Startup’s main operations are in Egypt.
● Startup is planning to employ at least 15-30+ employees within a year.
● We highly encourage startups based outside Cairo to apply.
● Startup is able to mobilize at least half of the amount requested in funding, self-financing, new contracts/business deals, matching investment, bank loans, etc.
Are you a startup looking for investment? Apply for funding to 95+ investors now.