Endeavor is a global high-impact entrepreneurship movement to drive economic growth and job creation by selecting, mentoring, and accelerating the best high-impact entrepreneurs around the world. To date, Endeavor has screened more than 60,000 individuals and selected more than 2,000 founders leading over 1,200 scale-up companies.
With support from Endeavor’s worldwide mentor network, Endeavor Entrepreneurs have created over 4.1 million jobs, generate more than $24B in revenue each year, and inspire future generations to innovate and take risks, building strong entrepreneurship ecosystems in growth markets. Headquartered in New York City, Endeavor currently operates in 35+ growth markets throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and North America.
Regionally, Endeavor has launched offices in Jordan, Egypt, UAE, KSA, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, and Turkey. Today, Endeavor MENAT supports 351 Endeavor Entrepreneurs, representing 219 companies that have created over 1.7M jobs, from varying industries.
Get the Top Startup Stories directly to your inbox! Subscribe to MAGNiTT Newsletters
Once selected into the network, Endeavor Entrepreneurs get a wide array of services, such as:
1. Access to Network
● Endeavor open: Allows Endeavor Entrepreneurs, mentors, and board members from Endeavor's global network to connect directly and exchange ideas, expertise, and experiences.
● World-class mentors: Based on the entrepreneurs' goals, needs, and interests, Endeavor connects them with specialized mentors from its active global network who provide ongoing one-on-one support.
● Custom advisory boards: Endeavor works with entrepreneurs to build a team of advisors pulled from its mentor network. Advisory Boards are formed following a comprehensive needs assessment exercise that identifies the pertinent needs of the company.
● Endeavor verticals: Unite the global portfolio of Endeavor Entrepreneurs under sector-specific communities, and connect them with a curated network of peers, investors, and mentors.
● Endeavor Outliers: An intimate, peer-to-peer program organized for an annually selected class of Endeavor Entrepreneurs leading the fastest growing companies in the active portfolio.
2. Access to talent
● EY ripples: EY consultants spend 4-12 weeks on the ground with Endeavor Entrepreneurs, leveraging their professional consulting expertise to help the entrepreneurs overcome obstacles ranging from improving financial management and operational efficiency.
● Bain & Company externship: Allows high-performing Bain & Company consultants from offices worldwide to work closely with Endeavor Entrepreneurs on a variety of business development and operational projects.
● eMBA fellows: Each summer, Endeavor Entrepreneurs are able to recruit MBA students from top international business schools, to work on-site on projects revolving around strategy, operations, financing, marketing, and expansion.
● Recruiting partners: Partners such as Pedersen & Partners help Endeavor Entrepreneurs hire key roles. In addition, Endeavor promotes and streamlines recruiting for Endeavor Entrepreneurs through Workable, a recruiting software launched by an Outlier Endeavor Entrepreneur.
● Executive education programs: Works closely with faculty at Harvard, Stanford, and INSEAD Universities to craft tailored curriculum for week-long educational sessions offered exclusively to Endeavor Entrepreneurs. There are three programs - Harvard Scaling Entrepreneurial Ventures Program, Stanford Innovation and Growth Program & INSEAD Leaders at Scale Program
3. Access to markets
● Global networking events:
- Industry Tours for effective communication with its entrepreneurs, Endeavor applies a sector-based strategy to provide them with customized services that best correspond with their needs. As part of this, Endeavor organizes focused industry tours for each vertical.
- Endeavor Market Access supports entrepreneurs’ geographic expansion by leveraging Endeavor’s networks worldwide to deliver mentorship and commercial introductions, deep-dive country visits, and in-market industry tours.
4. Access to capital
● Mentor Capital Program: Allows Endeavor Entrepreneurs to get feedback on their fundraising strategy, pitching materials, and term-sheets through ongoing one-on-one support.
● Investor Network: A global community that extends the reach of leading investment firms by providing access to high-growth companies and local investment partners in all of Endeavor's markets.
● Dealmakers: An exclusive two-day event, organized and hosted by Endeavor Jordan, aiming at engaging top local, regional, and international investors with promising entrepreneurs through a richly curated agenda of networking activities, entrepreneur workshops, investor round-table discussions, and 1:1 speed networking sessions.
● Endeavor Catalyst Fund: An innovative co-investment vehicle designed to support Endeavor Entrepreneurs with their equity financing rounds and contribute to the long-term sustainability of Endeavor.
Are you a startup looking for investment? Apply for funding to 100+ investors now.