MAGNiTT's CEO Philip Bahoshy elaborates on the learning lessons and key takeaways on how the venture corridor between SEA and MENA can develop and flourish.
Request specific data sets, export tailored directories, and explore the full potential of our Platform. Reach out to our Sales Team
In April 2023, we announced our expansion in the SEA region. We kicked this off by housing investment data of Singapore-based venture backed companies. During this time, we also travelled to Singapore to interact with the ecosystem players there and understand how a MENA<>SEA venture corridor can come to a fruition.
Philip Bahoshy, elaborates on the key takeaways from this trip and how startups and VCs can forge new horizons in two different regions of Asia: MENA and SEA. Watch the entire recording below!
The Webinar Also Focuses Upon:
- Uncovering the transformative journey of venture capital in the MEAPT region over the past decade
- Exploring Singapore's prominent position among the vibrant VC investment hubs in the region
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of how SEA fits into the broader MEAPT landscape through benchmarking with other geographies
- Witnessing the increasing interest of SEA investors and startups in the MEAPT region and the growth potential it presents.
How Will Our Enterprise Subscription Benefit You?
All the Insights you need on Singapore startups/investors that have already led the way in building a presence in both MENA and SEA markets.
Through the subscription, you'll be able to:
- Discover startups from Singapore and a number of investors
- Looking to learn more about investments in the region? Discover our Research page
- Investing in MENA? Explore the LPs in the LP directory
MAGNiTT houses real-time verified data on equity and debt financing, grants, line of credit, and other types of alternative financing tools for startups based across the Middle East, Africa, Turkey, Pakistan, and Singapore.
Who will benefit from the enterprise subscription?
The subscription is ideal for investors tracking startup activity, consultants looking to identify technology innovation trends, as well as government entities searching for investments.
Get your enterprise subscription today! Reach out to our team.