Our Product & Engineering team is at the center of MAGNiTT. Responsible for maintaining, developing and deploying new features that enhance our platform, the team play a pivotal role in ensuring our clients have access to the full potential of our product while improving it based on our clients' feedback and strategic decisions.
Visa & insurance
Hybrid working structure
Remote working policies
Leave increment based on tenure
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Product Designer with a passion for problem solving and understanding our users to craft a modern intuitive experience for our users. You’ll be an essential member of the tech team and we will rely on you to be friendly, knowledgeable, and able to design and plan innovative and user-centered experiences while building strong collaborative relationships with all of our teams. You will need strong attention to detail as well as an eagerness to solve design problems at scale.
Are you up for the challenge?
A good candidate will look to do the following:
• Understand product specifications and user psychology;
• Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback;
• Create personas through user research and data;
• Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs;
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability);
• Work with the development team to implement ideas;
• Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment;
• Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends;
• Improve the design of existing products;
• Gather feedback from product users.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• 5+ years experience as a UX Designer, Product Designer, or a similar role;
• Strong portfolio of design projects;
• Background in project management and research;
• Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture;
• Proficient in design software;
• Excellent communication and people skills.
Good to have/be:
• HTML/CSS is a plus;
• Problem-solving aptitude;
• Analytical mind with a business acumen;
• BSc in Design, Psychology, Engineering, or a related field.
Please login to apply for this job
A 30-minute video call with the hiring manager, where you can describe your background and highlight your strengths. This is a great opportunity to ask about the specifics of the position.
In this stage you'll be given an assignment to work on, to present and discuss it with the hiring manager. Each assignment has been specifically designed for the respective position, and aims to assess your technical skills and thinking process.
Our culture is a big part of MAGNiTT. With this in mind, our final stage interview is conducted by our employees.
You will meet 3 of our team members, who will assess if you're a good fit for what we're building at MAGNiTT. It's also a great opportunity to ask our employees about how they feel working here.