Our Marketing & Content Department is a creative powerhouse, crafting compelling campaigns and engaging content to fuel brand growth. Responsible for setting MAGNiTT’s tone of voice across multiple platforms, the published content targets the VC Ecosystem key players and drives lead generation to the platform.
Visa & insurance
Hybrid working structure
Remote working policies
Leave increment based on tenure
MAGNiTT’s content drives two objectives 1) brand awareness as an Enterprise SaaS solution and 2) lead generation for our sales team.
MAGNiTT is seeking a Senior Digital Content Editor to join our fast-growing team and work on one of our most successful digital assets, our newsletters, which has become the market leader in the venture capital and data landscape for Emerging Venture Markets.
You will collaborate with the Marketing Manager on newsletter strategy, and be responsible for programming original newsletter content, setting and hitting benchmarks, and ultimately turning the brand's email marketing program into an engaging, revenue- and traffic-generating channel. You will be a key contributor in supporting MAGNiTT’s overall brand transformation towards an all-encompassing venture capital resource.
Are you someone that is ready to roll up your sleeves and work hard day in and day out? If so, we should talk about how you might contribute as a Senior Digital Content Editor at MAGNiTT.
• Write, edit and program MAGNiTT's daily and weekly newsletters;
• Coordinate with the research, data, and product teams to create content that can drive sales lead generation through the platform incorporating MAGNiTT's data;
• Consume numerous sources of local news, culture, events, and information daily and identify the compelling tidbits to be curated and shared;
• Monitor analytics, set benchmarks, and track performance;
• Create and test new and original newsletter content that can drive brand awareness and sales lead generation to the MAGNiTT Enterprise solution;
• Brainstorm ways to monetize the newsletter;
• Maintain and clean up lists, oversee newsletter best practices, and collaborate with our design, product, editorial, and other teams to create new templates, newsletter tools, and ensure a good user experience;
• Write and edit digestible, differentiated, and incisive content in our newsletters supported by our data about the Venture Capital landscape across emerging markets to increase brand awareness including our MAGNiTT weekly newsletter.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, or Communications required;
• 4+ years experience in editorial, newsletter, or social media experience;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Thoughtful editorial judgment;
• Excellent organizational and project management skills;
• Drive to quickly gain expertise on a subject matter that might be foreign to you;
• Experience working in platforms like Mailchimp;
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Good to have/be:
• Fluent oral & written Arabic is a big advantage;
• Highly organized and meticulous;
• B2B enterprise content marketing experience;
• Passion for venture capital and startups;
• Strong sense of aesthetic/ design/ style;
• Integrity, you've got the best interests of the company in mind;
• Prior experience working at a startup or for a startup is a plus;
• Experience with the MAGNiTT Platform and/or other financial databases is a bonus.
Please login to apply for this job
A 30-minute video call with the hiring manager, where you can describe your background and highlight your strengths. This is a great opportunity to ask about the specifics of the position.
In this stage you'll be given an assignment to work on, to present and discuss it with the hiring manager. Each assignment has been specifically designed for the respective position, and aims to assess your technical skills and thinking process.
Our culture is a big part of MAGNiTT. With this in mind, our final stage interview is conducted by our employees.
You will meet 3 of our team members, who will assess if you're a good fit for what we're building at MAGNiTT. It's also a great opportunity to ask our employees about how they feel working here.