Our data tells a story, and that story is told by our Research Team. Responsible for drawing insights from the emergent venture market data in our platform, they create reports, thought leadership pieces, and data articles that drive investor decisions. Our research drives lead generation and keeps our clients up to date on the venture capital ecosystem trends.
Visa & insurance
Hybrid working structure
Remote working policies
Leave increment based on tenure
MAGNiTT looks to further develop its Research content. We are looking for a Research Manager who can help manage, develop and design our research proposition. As a leading venture data platform, research and analysis is core to our proposition. Your role will be to shape and grow the research and analytics content. You will create, review and manage our research content creation and work with the Data Manager to develop and implement our research content strategy across the Emerging Venture Markets.
• Define the strategy of MAGNiTT’s research and analytical insights;
• Implement the research strategy including content creation, quarterly reports, sponsored reports, and industry notes;
• Manage, coach and develop the research team;
• Project and account manage the production of research reports sponsored by clients;
• Coordinate with the Data Manager to develop in-depth analyses and insights on venture data;
• Present MAGNiTT data and research insights to clients and ecosystem partners at events and webinars;
• Manage the response for data requests from the press to highlight insights and build awareness of MAGNiTT’s data and original publications.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Econometrics;
• 4+ years of working in Research, focused on content writing;
• Experience in managing teams;
• Ability to interpret and analyze data;
• Strong oral & written communication skills;
• Strong sense of aesthetic/ design/ style;
• Ability to work, think and execute independently.
Good to have/be:
• 3+ years of experience in Finance, Financial markets, Venture Capital, and Investments;
• Highly organized and meticulous;
• Fluent oral & written Arabic;
• Proactive, dedicated to meeting deadlines;
• Integrity, you've got the best interests of the company in mind;
• Passionate about the startup ecosystem;
• Experience with the MAGNiTT Platform and/or other financial databases is a bonus.
Please login to apply for this job
A 30-minute video call with the hiring manager, where you can describe your background and highlight your strengths. This is a great opportunity to ask about the specifics of the position.
In this stage you'll be given an assignment to work on, to present and discuss it with the hiring manager. Each assignment has been specifically designed for the respective position, and aims to assess your technical skills and thinking process.
Our culture is a big part of MAGNiTT. With this in mind, our final stage interview is conducted by our employees.
You will meet 3 of our team members, who will assess if you're a good fit for what we're building at MAGNiTT. It's also a great opportunity to ask our employees about how they feel working here.