As a data-driven platform, the role of the Data Team at MAGNiTT is to provide quality data around the VC ecosystem in the EVMs, by ensuring accuracy, completeness, reliability, relevance, timeliness, and, accessibility. With a strong focus on data integrity and quality, we aim to leverage our data-driven solutions and support our clients in driving data-based decisions.
Visa & insurance
Hybrid working structure
Remote working policies
Leave increment based on tenure
Our data team is looking to hire a Tableau expert to create and deliver data visualization solutions (charts, dashboards, and reports). These solutions are based on 1) our venture capital/ startup database for the content provided to our clients and research team and 2) user engagement data for visualization of MAGNiTT business KPIs and performance.
A good candidate will look to do the following:
• Understand and analyze data from various sources;
• Design and build publication-ready data visualizations in Tableau using diverse sets of structured and unstructured data;
• Help teams drive business decisions and outcomes by using their experience in leveraging data visualization and dashboarding techniques to make complex data more accessible and understandable.
Required skills and qualifications:
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a data role focusing on Visualization (Tableau, PowerBI);
• Minimum 1-year experience working with Tableau;
• Strong experience with relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB);
• Time management and project management skills;
• Attention to detail.
Good to have/be:
• BSc/MSc in a quantitative field such as Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or Sciences;
• Highly organized and meticulous;
• Proactive, and dedicated to meeting deadlines;
• Integrity, you've got the best interests of the company in mind;
• Passionate about the startup ecosystem;
• Experience with the MAGNiTT Platform and/or other financial databases is a bonus.
Please login to apply for this job
A 30-minute video call with the hiring manager, where you can describe your background and highlight your strengths. This is a great opportunity to ask about the specifics of the position.
In this stage you'll be given an assignment to work on, to present and discuss it with the hiring manager. Each assignment has been specifically designed for the respective position, and aims to assess your technical skills and thinking process.
Our culture is a big part of MAGNiTT. With this in mind, our final stage interview is conducted by our employees.
You will meet 3 of our team members, who will assess if you're a good fit for what we're building at MAGNiTT. It's also a great opportunity to ask our employees about how they feel working here.