OTF Techween Cohort 3 - Spring 2019
OTF Techween is a 3-month pre-seed fund program founded by Oman Technology Fund. The Accelerator provides pre-seed funding, a co-working space and a 12-week coaching/mentoring program.
We invest in Pre-Seed startups. We accept one Cohort of 10 Startups. The startups receive a $50K funding in return for 7% equity share. OTF Techween provides an advisory based program, and does not take management participation.
Benefits to startups:
- Mentorship: mentors, who are experienced startup founders, will be involved to help the startups to develop their strategies.
- Learning Sessions: different sessions on building a lean startup, user acquisition and growth hacking, etc.
- Facilities and Resources: Free use of our co-working space
- Startups from the following countries may apply:
Oman, UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Yemen, Iraq, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, Sudan, Iran & Pakistan.
- Stage: Pre-Seed
- Industry: Technology-based startups, whether digital media, web and mobile platforms, disruptive business models or technology innovation)
- Team: At least 2 team members, where one of the founders has the requisite technical capabilities.